This is a twist on my delicious chocolate ice cream recipe, especially for us grown-ups in need of a pick-me-up…
- ice cream maker
- 2 cups Coconut milk full fat and ideally cold
- 3 tbsp Erythritol powdered
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Coffee liquour
- 1 tsp Instant coffee
- liquid Stevia or Vanilla syrup to taste, if you like life extra sweet
- Mix & blend all ingredients, ideally in a tall measuring jug with a pouring spout.
- Pre-cool your mix in the fridge or freezer a little bit for shorter churning time.
- Pour in your ice cream maker. Churning time will depend on how cold the mix is and how well your machine works. A separate post on this here.
- Scoop out and enjoy.